You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kilts are usually made with room for adjustment inwards as well as outwards. So if you find that your kilt no longer fits you properly our team of kiltmakers will be only to happy to make it fit again
- - Moving Buckles in or out £25 This can be done sameday ( depending on workload)
- - Reversing aprons £125 reversing the aprons involves swapping the front apron for the under apron, this is best when the front apron is marked or has holes in it.
- - Let out the front aprons, If the buckles cannot move out enough the kilt can be be let out through the front aprons, new linings are used
- - Re make of the kilt - £225 The kilt is completely taken apart and re made from scratch new linings canvas and buckles and straps are used.
- - Kilt shortened from the top £125 , this is the correct way of making the kilt the correct length, each pleat has to be stitched longer to the correct length, new linings are used.
- Hem the kilt £35 , the kilt is turned up from the bottom and hemmed so that it can be let down again if so required and is pressed professionaly so the pleats ly flat
- Longer Straps £25 (set of 3 ) we can change the straps over to larger ones so the kilt can be fastened
- Clean Baiste and press £40 this is when the klit is professionally dry cleaned and the baisting (tacking) stitches are out in the kilt as a new one and the kilt is then pressed with the pleats in the correct position, this can make a big difference to a kilt if it has been pressed with the pleats in the wrong position
Kilts may have to be dry cleaned proir to any work being carried out on them time scales can vary from same day to 4 weeks